*Please note that we have the right to change the policies at any point. So please take into consideration that as you click “Sign Up”.*
Who we are
Our website address is: https://staydepartment.com
We are a website and team dedicated to supporting Stray Kids and providing information on streaming and voting as well as the content Stray Kids release.
Please note that we have the right to change the policies at any point. So please take that into note as you click “Sign Up”.
As of August 2021, we have changed our sign up/registration process. Now, anyone can sign up to obtain an active membership to our website. There is no screening process unless you wish to be a part of the project. However, we can and will be checking the twitter accounts to see if there are invalid URLs so please sign up with an active twitter account or your account will be deactivated.
As of August 2021, we have changed the restrictions of the tutorials. Since we have made the sign-up more accessible, we have restricted acces the k-streaming platforms tutorials (Genie, Melon, Flo) and those who are associated with Stay Department’s streaming project only have access to those.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- Contact forms
- Please do not spam the email.
- Please only email us: firstname.lastname@example.org in urgent cases such as if you are having issues with your account. Any other emails will be deleted. As we are a small team it is not possible for us to respond to each and every email so please make sure you are emailing for relevant inquiries only.
- The best way to contact us about any general questions is through the contact form on the FAQs page.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- Embedded content from other websites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
- The analytics we have on our website are only for visitors usage and to determine who and how often people are visiting the website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website , we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
Your contact information will be stored along in your user profile with what you provide, such as name, email and social media information. If we decide that you are not fit for our website we can reject your membership and delete your account. If you decide to continuously sign up, please remember that by signing this agreement you have knowledge that we have your IP address. If we feel the need we can just block your entire ability to be able to access the website, by blocking your IP.
- How we protect your data
- We have taken cautious measures of ensuring that our safety of the website which includes your information by having firewall and security headers.
- What third parties we receive data from
- The only third parties that are taken into account are the cookies. Some of which are plugins as mentioned above.
- What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
- We use the user data that is registered with to ensure that the potential users that receive access are people that can be trusted and are people who are here to support the eight wonderful members of Stray Kids.
- Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
- Do not share any of this with unauthorized users.