Terms & Conditions
*Please remember at anytime we have the right to change our Terms of Services*
COPYRIGHT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
For the content, which is the tutorials and the Project those both are intellectual property of Stay Department. If we find you spreading our information to non-authorized users we will delete your account and block your access from the website. We will also report your for copyright infringement on the platform you post our information on.
Stay Department Rules
General Site Rules
- Remain tactful and respect each other at all times. You are asked to communicate courteously and professionally any opinions or questions. We acknowledge that disagreements might arise, but no one is free to attack or insult other stays in this forum. Failure to follow this may result in a permanent ban from the forum and from the website.
- Sharing personal or sensitive information about other users will not be tolerated.
- Do not bring in fanwars to the discussion or bad mouth other groups, fandoms and other stays.
- Reminder that you may not share any content, pictures, screenshots or information from this website anywhere else. Doing so will result in a permanent ban from the website and all future projects.
- No Spam / Advertising / Self-promote in the forums. This includes but not limited to social media accounts and other website links. Exception of this rule would be promoting referral codes in the “Friends Codes Board”.
- Make sure you are in the right discussion for your question or topic.
- Do not post about unrelated topics.
- You may send your suggestions for which discussion boards you would like to see in the “Suggestions – Board Topics” discussion only.
General Posting Rules
- Be concise – your points should be short and crisp.
- Do not post “offensive” posts, links or images.
- Do not ask repetitive questions – Before posting your question to a discussion board, check if anyone has asked it already and received a reply.
- Please refrain from “I agree” or “yes” replies as to not spam the forum. You can upvote/downvote the post/reply instead.
- Be specific in your Thread Title/Topic name – Avoid using vague titles (ex. help, I have a question).